OnePlus, last week, introduced its first foldable – the OnePlus Open in the Indian market. The OnePlus Open will go on sale for the first time tomorrow in the country. Ahead of the open sale, OnePlus Open has started receiving its first firmware update. The OnePlus Open software update comes with firmware version CPH2551_188.8.131.52(EX01) and weighs around 139MBs in size.
To those unaware, the OnePlus Open comes pre-loaded with OxygenOS 13.2, which is based on Android 13. OnePlus has also promised four years of Android version upgrades for its first foldable. Let us take a closer look at the changes and features that the update brings to the OnePlus Open.
OnePlus Open CPH2551_184.108.40.206 Update: Changelogs, Features
OnePlus Open software update brings with it an updated September 2023 Android security patch. The company has also improved the full screen layout of the live-streaming page for facebook app. Apart from it, the update also brings with it an enhanced experience of using split view in landscape mode.
The OnePlus Open, after the update, will show the equivalent focal lengths for zoom options. Apart from it, the firmware update also brings with it improved Dolby Vision effects. OnePlus also claims that it has improved the quality of photos taken using the rear camera and video-taking performance.
OnePlus has also made some communication improvements. The update brings with it an improved stability of WiFi networks. Apart from it, the update also enhances stability of Bluetooth connections. Take a look at the update changelogs below,
• Integrates the September 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
• Improves the full screen layout of the live-streaming page on Facebook.
• Improves the experience of using Split View in landscape mode.
• Improves the experience of finding recently used apps on the task bar.
• Improves the experience of opening three apps In Split View.
• Fixes an issue where accidental touches might be falsely recognised as Screen-off gestures on cover screen.
• Optimises the touch sensitivity of the main screen.
• Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
• Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
• Improves the experience of using IR Remote.
• Shows the equivalent focal lengths for zoom options.
• Default wide-angle focal length can be changed in the camera settings.
• Improves Dolby Vision effects.
• Improves the preview thumbnails of photos.
• Improves the experience of taking videos by tapping and holding the Shutter button.
• Improves the performance and stability of Camera.
• Improves video-taking performance.
• Improves the quality of photos taken using the rear camera.